We are exposed to a huge amount of information and knowledge every day, and you need to think about which door of knowledge you need to open at this moment.
You can ask yourself three questions from pragmatic Angle:
1. Does it improve your skills?
2. Does it intersect or collide with your existing body of knowledge?
3. Does it satisfy your curiosity about the world?
Inspiration for me:
How to select the knowledge you want to learn from the massive amount of information?
In short, whether it can help change yourself and the world for the better:
1. Improved their cognition and skills through learning;
2. Make your life more positive by practicing knowledge;
3. It has influenced more people and provided value to others through practice, demonstration and sharing.